I am currently looking for an experienced SAP Enterprise Architect to join our customer on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to provide architectural leadership to develop the business-wide standard enterprise structure (global template).
You will manage the entire lifecycle of SAP and related ecosystems and will own and manage development of the overall architecture comprising the customers SAP environment.
- Manage the direction in architecting SAP solutions: SAP, SAP ERP/ECC, SAP BO/BW, SAP HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, NetWeaver, Master Data Management and SAP Mobility ensuring high quality end-to-end architectural outcomes across all Business Projects.
- Act as the key client side technical lead on the deployment of the global template.
- Provide functional leadership to 3rd party system integrator partners to ensure robust/resilient solutions and integrations are delivered to on time in full and to quality and cost targets.
- To work closely with internal staff to ensure that the business process architecture is converted into best practice solutions and implemented.
- To have several years of previous experience in a global senior architecture leadership role.
- To have extensive SAP S/4HANA, SAP R3 and Cloud Applications knowledge.
- To have in depth experience in SAP Programme and SAP Project management (ACTIVATE).
- Previous experience with SAP Solution Design and Delivery, Solution Architecture, DevOps, Delivery Governance and Design Authority, Systems Integration Testing.
- To have full inception to implementation life cycle experience of at least one SAP S/4 HANA programme.
- To have managed a technical change control process which spans both project, programme and BAU Activity.