Purpose of the position
The role of the IT Lead Forecast to Produce is to enable the business transformation and to maximize the value from the S/4HANA program for our business.
This person will be leading the F2P workstream for the IT as face-off of the GBPO - F2P at global level for the company. They will be fully dedicated to the global transformation program, with a strong focus on business value realization, business process excellence and core SAP supply & manufacturing product valuation.
This person will be dedicated to Forecast to Produce workstream, but they will also ensure a robust consistency with other Global Business Processes (Concept to Product, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Forecast to Produce).
Main responsibilities and tasks
§ Enable Forecast to Produce transformation
- IT Primary point of contact for the GBPOs / key business stakeholders for F2P Global Process.
- IT Lead of the F2P workstream for the global program: Demand forecasting, Replenishment, Detailed scheduling, Manufacturing execution, Subcontracting, Inventory management, Product costing, WIP & variance analysis, Quality management, Plant maintenance, Technical master data
- Make sure the designed and implemented end-to-end F2P processes enable to build a core-model solution focused on industry best practices and keeping SAP S/4HANA solution the most standard: maximize the value of SAP S/4HANA solution, contribute to Fit Gap analysis to assess the value/ROI of any deviation from SAP standard.
- Develop the relevant reporting IT Supply chain & Manufacturing capabilities for the business: make sure that recorded documents, not only in Supply chain & Manufacturing but also in all the other global processes, will enable the reporting required by all different management roles and for all business drivers.
- Make sure local legal and regulatory requirements are properly identified and integrated in the SAP standard solution designed for us to enable internal and external compliance.
§ Maximize the value of our IT Forecast to Produce landscape
- Develop a global vision of the IT Supply chain & Manufacturing landscape to optimize our portfolio of IT Supply chain & Manufacturing solutions based on a core SAP S/4HANA
- Leverage our IT Supply chain & Manufacturing solutions to support end-to-end global processes: master SAP S/4HANA but also the integration of other key IT Supply chain & Manufacturing components like RapidRespons
- Ensure that the solutions are customized and delivered according to SAP best practices
- Design and Build the S/4HANA core solution for its workstream to maximize business value: leverage product features, propose innovations, enable business value realization
- Transform our Supply chain & Manufacturing data model and optimize our Supply chain & Manufacturing IT landscape to take the full value of the SAP S/4HANA program
§ Project and IT Partners Management
- Contribute to all program steps from preparation to post go-live delivery, with a contribution to solution design: review and validate specifications both for solution customizing and for RICEFW including complex reports as well as interfaces
- Support the program methodology and approach for project management: contribute to project governance and reporting,
- Drive the delivery execution with internal and external teams and/or external partners: System integrator, Application Management Services
- Orchestrates business demands for IT capabilities within
§ Master the SAP S/4HANA Supply chain & Manufacturing product
- Develop SAP S/4HANA solution expertise for its own role,
- Build and share the product knowledge to develop the expertise within the IT Organization
- Work with other IT experts to facilitate the end-to-end solution integration: other IT Business domain, Data, Integration, Security…
- Ensures a technical watch and follow the product roadmap to ensure that innovative features are adopted to drive business value for Forecast to Produce: RPA, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning