SAP Functional Architect ATR (Accounting to Reporting)
Our client requires a SAP Functional Architect ATR with at least 10 year's hands on experience.
You will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakeholders across the world.
- Experience working as SAP ATR functional architect with large scale SAP transformation program environments
- At least 10 year's experience in SAP as ATR architect.
- In depth domain knowledge in the Accounting to Reporting (ATR) area.
- Experience in implementing large and complex SAP Projects, and designing architecture to meet business requirements.
- Experience in working with ATR business process/activity owners in understanding business requirement and solution design
- Experience in developing SAP roadmap for ATR Line of business
- Experience with S4HANA implementation is must
- Expert experience across multiple SAP FI/CO modules - General Ledger, Tax, A/A, A/P, FI-CA, Asset Accounting, Travel Expense Management, Master Data Governance and Migration, Banking & Treasury, Revenue Recognition (RAR) Controlling and BPC modules
- Experience of working with SAP MM, SD, HR, TM modules integration with FICO
- Experience in external tax calculation engines (Thomson Reuters, Vertex) is advantage
- Experience of working with SAP BRIM setup
- Experience in working with Agile, Scrum and waterfall delivery models
- Certification in SAP FI/CO or FICA preferred
- Proven experience with managing complex stakeholders and ability to influence without authority
Salary -£60,000 - £85,000 - this could be higher dependant on experience(plus benefits package)
Location - Berkshire
Flexible working policy