SAP IBP Solution Architect
Our client requires a SAP IBP Solution Architect to join their S/4HANA Programme Team based at their offices in Berkshire on a 12 Month contract engagement.
As a Supply Chain Planning Solutions Architect you will facilitate the implementation and support of the Demand Planning, SAP S4/HANA Materials Management module design and Supply Network planning (SAP IBP). The Architect will be responsible for supply chain solutions, architecture and recommending best practices.
Required skills and responsibilities include:
- Manage relationships with key Supply Chain stakeholders in the business and System integrator to realise significant value in SAP S/4 HANA contributing to the continued success of the client.
- Subject matter expert in analysing the clients supply chain business processes and takes ownership for the Demand Planning, SAP MM and SAP IBP domains as the Supply Chain Planning Architect
- Review the clients supply chain processes and provide recommendations on process improvements using SAP S/4 HANA
- Responsible for supply chain process management in line with group standards and ensures the implementation of such processes in SAP S/4 HANA project
- You must have hands on configuration experience of SAP IBP as well as experience as a Solution Architect.
Rate - £600-700
Location - Berkshire - Initially remote