SAP MDG Lead
Our client requires a SAP MDG Lead to join their Programme team.
Responsible for the implementation of the Master Data Governance Delivery within the wider S4 Hana programme. The Master Data Governance delivery consists of the implementation of SAP Master Data Governance Domains of Customers, Suppliers and Materials and is being configured by an SI.
- Establish and manage the Master Data Governance Delivery Plan including managing dependencies with other teams including Training, and Testing.
- Proactively identify Risks and Issues and take responsibility for determining the mitigation activities.
- Coordinate the delivery of the resources within the team ensuring that the plan is adhered to.
- Work with the business and project team to ensure the solution delivered is fit for purpose and adheres to the expected benefits.
- Represent the Master Data Governance stream in status reports and Project Management level meetings.
- Work with the Change Management team to identify changes to the business ways of working and make sure the implementation is managed effectively.
- Experience of multiple cycles of working within a Data Stream on large scale SAP Programmes.
- Experience leading a Master Data Governance Delivery - preferably in SAP Master Data Governance.
- Experience in working remotely.
Rate-£650- £775 p/d
Location - Remote