I am currently looking for an experienced SAP P2P Functional Lead to join our customer on an initial 12 month contract.
- Support the definition and delivery of all required functional design deliverables for the P2P back office processes and design.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings to capture and define business requirements.
- Support the prioritisation of business requirements.
- Define detailed design principles to underpin the' to-be' design.
- Coordinate and input into 'as-is' process mapping of current processes as well as defining the 'to-be'.
- Work with vendors to develop robust functional documentation/specification.
- Produce high quality documentation and process maps.
- Build and nurture relationships with SME's, process owners and other programme and firm key stakeholders.
- Ensure design outputs correlate back to the core objectives of the programme.
- Work across the international offices to ensure a collaborative and representative design is compiled.
- Ensure across the programme the designs are clear and understood, support the central design knowledge pool for supporting the programme throughout the delivery cycles e.g. Data design, Build and test, change management, training and post go live support.
- Ensure that any necessary business information is requested and provided in advance of any deadline set.
- Escalate issues which cannot be resolved by the stream to the Programme Manager.
- The role holder will have a background in working on large-scale Finance Transformation Programmes ideally with a wealth of experience in implementing new back office P2P process design ideally but not essential full or partial recognised accountancy qualification.
- Proven success in the execution of Finance Transformation activities or projects.
- In depth understanding of P2P and accounting processes.
- Experience in SAP FICO.
- Effective communication skills including documentation and workshop facilitation and ability to present and discuss at all levels within the firm.