SAP Deployment Manager
£80,000 - £100,000
Investigo is partnering with a global organization that is going through a huge multi-year program to revamp its technology and digital solutions footprint, SAP will act as the 'digital core' for the company's major processes enabled by SAP's latest cloud and S4HANA offerings, they offer the opportunity for exponential career growth with support along the way, throughout the company they deliver a successful work-life balance and promote flexible work-hours.
* Responsible for planning and execution of SAP S4HANA solution within Transport and Logistics business
* Responsible across life cycle of solution deployment phases preparation, explore and realization
* Work in an agile environment with business product owners and engineering teams of architects, developers/engineers in executing on prioritized backlog
* Planning and executing SAP releases leveraging tools like Jira, SAP Solution manager Focused Build
* Ensuring on-time delivery of solution by removing bottlenecks using expertise skills
* Compliance to Enterprise architecture, global template guidelines and product roadmap
* Manage and follow product backlog, including prioritization of needs, creation of backlog items and mapping out dependencies in collaboration with users and customers
* Work closely with product teams in Agile way of working; contribute to the planning, execution and review of each sprint and work with the team to refine and improve the development process.
* Evaluating product progress accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product. Inspect and evaluate product progress at each iteration, determine whether final product is acceptable. Performance of product in general, includes example value delivery, user satisfaction, performance of the support process, compliance, cost, stability of the product and deployment/roll-out performance.
* Proactively manage deployment risks and drive mitigations
* To be successful, you need to ensure deliverables match needs of stakeholders and we meet business outcomes within budget and defined timeline
We are looking for
* At least 10 years' experience in implementing SAP across multiple process areas for large complex organisations.
* S/4 HANA experience highly desirable;
* Significant experience of leading large complex, global, multi-year SAP deployments
* In depth knowledge and experience of SAP Activate methodology and Solution Manager including Focused Build.
* Experience of working with large diverse and distributed teams to deliver global template and subsequent roll-outs;
* Knowledge and experience of Agile methods also very useful;
* Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Business or Engineering
* Very strong communication and collaboration skills;
* Structured, highly analytical mind-set and excellent problem-solving skills;
* Highly motivated and work well under pressure;
* An individual who respects the opinion of others; yet can drive a decision though the team;
* Credible with senior stakeholders and able to hold their own in conversations at this level.
* Collaborative mindset across business functions
* Flexibility to work on different time-zones
* Self-starter, highly motivated and with leadership quality
* Cultural understanding and experienced working in multi-cultural teams
SAP Programme Manager
SAP Deployment Manager