I am currently looking for an experienced SAP SuccessFactors Consultant to join our customer on an initial 4 month remote contract.
The role will fall Inside IR35 for the duration.
The role will be to deliver medium to high complexity technology projects, including technology deployments and optimization.
This role will act as an advisor, both in defining Talent Management technology strategy and architecture, as well as in maximizing the potential value of the SuccessFactors solution by leveraging core business, technology and industry expertise.
- Shapes and executes SAP SuccessFactors implementations, through the (re)design of TA/TM processes, the configuration of the system and the integration in the existing technology landscape and processes.
- Owns multiple active technology consulting projects at any given time that includes project management, process and technology design, configuration, change management guidance, business requirements documentation, test plans, test scripts, and training.
- Provide SME input to support the development of technology consulting proposals that meet the specific requirements of the client. I.e. can demonstrate the technology that meets the clients' needs and articulate those details in the correct format for the client documentation.
- Liaise with the client team to gain a full understanding of all requirements.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of TA technologies in order to present factual recommendations to clients.
- Working on a variety of SAP projects simultaneously.
- Previous SuccessFactors implementation programme experience mandatory.
- Extensive knowledge of the full SF suite (EC, Performance and Goals, Onboarding, Recruitment)
- Someone who has experience of TA systems would be a preference (Taleo, Fieldglass, etc..)