SAP TAX Functional Specialist
Our client requires a Tax specialist, you will be contributing to the Tax engineering team for assigned implementation releases from explore to implementation owning the end to end delivery.
You will partner with our Tax business product owners in translating EPICs into user stories and then delivering them in realising best possible business outcome while following enterprise architecture framework.
- Responsible for designing and implementing technical solutions for tax changes in SAP/OneSource/Global Next.
- Responsible for business scenario's regression testing to improve the compliance of the tax determination.
- Interacting with BASIS and business teams to resolve system health issues and manage upgrade role out.
- Identifying and preparing tax codes/account keys/GL accounts
- Defining the tax procedures including input & output tax codes, Jurisdiction set up, exempt vendors & customers and required process mapping
- Experience working with Sap/OneSource/GlobalNext (3+ years)
- Strong understanding on Indirect Tax determination and validation
- Experience in S/4 or SAP ECC implementations
- Experience across multiple SAP modules - SD, MM, BRIM, Master Data Governance and Migration is preferable.
- Experience of working with SAP BRIM setup is preferable.
- Experience of large and complex Programs
- Experience in working with Agile, Scrum and waterfall delivery models
- Good problem solving & communication skills
Rate-£600 - £700 p/d - Outside IR35
Location - Berkshire
Flexible working policy