Investigo have been retained to support on a search for a SAP Test manager to join a global end user in the Berkshire on a permanent basis. This is an exciting a crucial role for the client in their growth plans which align to their Transformation programme.
This role is responsible for delivering an efficient and effective testing service to quality and to the principles of the clients Test Strategy.
The successful candidate will be required to use their considerable Functional and Non-Functional test practical knowledge and skills to provide options, and reasoned recommendations, for enhancements which complement the IT improvement initiatives, strategic vision especially in agility, functional, non-functional and automated test tooling.
Skills & Experience Needed:
· A relevant IT related degree
· Have extensive real life test delivery experience in a variety of industry sectors.
· A strong background in the use and implementation of Functional and Non-Functional test tools, techniques, principles and methodologies in agile and waterfall delivery.
· strong experience IT testing oriented environment
· Extensive experience of Software Testing
· Proven experience of creating and implementing an Automation Test Strategy, its appropriateness and limitations
· Working knowledge of Test Management tools Triscentis TOSCA preferred other will be considered (e.g. HP ALM, Solution Manager, Worksoft) and how to implement them to good effect in a Project/Programme context
· Positive, can-do, attitude
· Inspires confidence
· Extensive experience working with and managing outsource testing model
· Hands-on experience of testing, test automation and methodology implementation
· Extensive experience of defining and implementing waterfall, agile testing approaches
· Demonstrate strong communication and influencing skills
· Experience of managing, influencing and negotiating with Key Stakeholders and third parties
· Experience across a broad range of Testing phases, including UAT, FIT and Regression testing
· Strong communication skills
· Knowledge of procuring, set-up and oversight of Test tools in reporting, automation, performance and device and browser compatibility testing,
· Experience in supplier relationships
IT Capital Projects:
· Define and execution of the High-Level Test Approach for Programmes/Projects, including advising on the test phases needed to support the Programme/Project.
· Provide estimates, with a good level of accuracy, of the time required to complete test activities, including UAT, Regression and FIT testing.
· Identify, document and manage all significant Programme/Project Risks and issues regarding testing
· Oversee Non-Functional testing including performance as required by any IT projects
· Drive the development and maintenance of automation frameworks and scripts
· Look for opportunities to improve the approach/test process
· Strong understanding of the benefits of test engineering and appreciation of the different toolsets available to support automation and performance
· A strong appreciation of service-oriented architecture and interfaces and ability to manage the interaction with APIs/interfaces using automated testing tools, e.g. TOSCA
· Experience with implementing and configuring a variety of leading testing tools and understanding how best to exploit them
· Manage Test progress, including assigning work, monitoring progress and providing feedback to Senior Leadership while supporting SI Partner
· Collect and report metrics, progress and statistics against the test activity
· Work collaboratively with all parties that interface with testing
· Defect Management, including triaging, analysis and reporting
Back to Job Search
- Location Berkshire
- Job type Permanent
- Reference BBBH124456
- Salary £70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
- Specialisation SAP
- Posted October 18, 2021