SAP TM Functional Lead - PTP
Our client requires a Lead Consultant with at least 5 years' hands on experience in SAP TM as a functional lead consultant. The focus for this role is PTP. So someone from an MM background with strong PTP experience who has implemented SAP TM would be the ideal fit.
You will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakeholders across the world.
- Responsible for solution design, build, testing, configuration, solution delivery and support for SAP TM products across business units
- Work in an agile environment with product owners, architects, SAP developers/engineers and Scrum master in executing on prioritised backlog
- Ensuring on-time delivery of solution by removing bottlenecks using expertise skills
- Ensuring high quality of solution delivery ensuring design is followed during build and support
- Comply to enterprise architecture, global template guidelines and product roadmap
- Evaluating product progress accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product.
- Performance of product including value delivery, user satisfaction, performance of the support process, stability of the product and deployment/roll-out performance.
- Ensure solution stays standard as much possible & promote reuse of existing functionalities
At least 5 years' hands on experience in SAP TM as functional consultant, engineer or developer
- Experience in implementing SAP S4HANA TM module for LSP scenario with focus on Intermodal transportation
- Experience with integration to SAP PO/PI and Event Management
- Experience with TM charges, services, rates, settlement, billing
- Experience in working with business process owners in understanding business requirement, analysis, proto typing of solutions, configuration, design, testing
- Have a good understanding of SAP architecture across it's multiple components
- To be successful you need to ensure deliverables match the needs of stakeholders
- Collaborative mindset across business functions with a clear preference of working as a team
- Good problem solving, analytical & communication skills. Ability to work in demanding situations
- Prior experience in transport management and logistics industry is preferred and is a clear advantage
- Experienced working in very large projects extending to multiple geographies and sites around the world
- Experience in leading a scrum team and coaching team members is an added advantage
Salary -£60,000 - £80,000 - this could be higher dependant on experience(plus benefits package)
Location - Berkshire
Flexible working policy