SAP TM Solution Architect
Our client requires a SAP TM Solution Architect. This person will come from a strong technical background in SAP Transportation Management.
You will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakeholders across the world.
- Responsible for Solution design for the SAP Transportation Management products across business units
- Proposing pragmatic design options and T-shirt sizing enabling priority discussion while keeping operational costs and architectural principles into account
- Work in both agile teams with SAP TM product owners, SAP developers/engineers and scrum master as well as in the Program organisation closely engaging with Delivery Partners
- Ensuring no architecture bottlenecks impacting delivery of solution
- Quality assurance of the solution from design to delivery
- Compliance to Enterprise architecture guidelines and product roadmap
- Hands on solution design for the SAP TM products like Service Delivery, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash (relevant to TM).
- Managing the Product backlog, including prioritisation of needs, creation of backlog items and mapping out dependencies in collaboration with users and customers
- Evaluating product progress accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product. Performance of product in general, includes example value delivery, user satisfaction, performance of the support process, compliance, cost, stability of the product and deployment/roll-out performance.
- To be successful, you need to perform stakeholder management related to your product(s)
- Contribute to developing product and agile practices across business.
- Experience working as functional architect/product owner in agile delivery environments
- At least 10 year's experience in SAP TM as architect.
- In depth domain knowledge in the Transportation Management and Logistics area.
- Experience in implementing large and complex SAP Projects, and designing architecture to meet business requirements.
- Experience in working with Service Delivery (Execution and Optimisation), Procure to Pay and Order to cash business process/activity owners for Transportation Management and understanding of business requirement and solution design
- Experience in developing SAP roadmap for Transportation management and SAP Inland Platform
- Experience with S/4HANA implementation is a must
- Expert experience in two or more modules of SAP TM
- Experience of working with SAP MM, SD, integration with SAP FI/CO and SAP EM
- Technical knowledge of BOBF, ABAP and integration with other SAP components and integration experience with legacy systems
- Experience in working with Agile, Scrum and waterfall delivery models
- Good problem solving & communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in IT related discipline
- Collaborative mindset across business functions
Salary -£80,000 - £120,000 - this could be higher Dependent on experience(plus benefits package)
Location - Berkshire
Flexible working policy