Business Analyst - SC clearance. Current SC is essential for on-boarding times, 2-4 weeks.
Central government organisation is seeking an SC cleared Business Analyst. Leading on small to medium projects, or working as part of a team for programme work.
£650-700 per day gross umbrella rate. (£568-£612 per day PAYE)
- Investigating operational and business needs and problems and assisting in the recommendation of service improvement and business solutions.
Understanding and defining the problem to be solved and ensuring strategic decision-making supports business outcomes as well as user needs.
- Eliciting, analysing and validating business requirements and user needs, as well as business strategy problems, in the most appropriate and effective manner and format.
- Collaborating with other professions within scope of the delivery to embed the Business Analysis role and value in the context of a project and multidisciplinary team.
- Commercial expertise including gathering requirements for procurement of Supplier led services.
- Creating acceptance criteria (often utilising the concept of Behavioural Driven Development) to allow your new service to be properly tested.
- Modelling processes/procedures using established techniques with understanding of their purpose and importance.
- Production of periodic performance measures to inform stakeholders and drive discussion around the required service.
Knowledge of business change frameworks and how they are applied to deliver seamless transition to new ways of working.
Business Analyst - SC clearance