Scaled Agile Framework (SaFE) / Scrum Master / Agile Coach / Data Warehouse / Insurance / London
Our client, a London based Insurer has a requirement for a certified SaFE Agile Scrum master with extensive experience working with and coaching a data delivery team. The ideal candidate with have a passion for software delivery, lean Agile principles and scrum practices.
- Coordinate with the release train engineer and other scrum masters, ensuring that the team manages cross team dependencies.
- Take ownership of removing team impediments with appropriate escalation and issue resolution
- Facilitate all scrum ceremonies including the sprint planning, daily stand-up, product demo and retrospective encouraging and support the teams continuous improvement.
- Analyse the team's performance, providing feedback on progress and issues to both the team and primary stakeholders.
- Act as coach/mentor for the agile scrum team evangelising lean agile practices and methodology
- Educate all stakeholders and colleagues on Agile principles, providing them with the tools, advice and guidance to achieve the team and project objectives and goals
Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience acting as an Agile scrum master.
- Experience of performing the scrum master role for a data warehouse development team
- Great coaching and communication skills
- Extensive experience of the SAFe Agile Framework (preferably with SAFe 4.x certification)
- Experience managing Agile project budgets, reporting and timelines
- Degree qualification in relevant discipline