I'm actively hiring for a top Promotional Med Ed client that is seeking candidates with experience from the Associate Medical Director to Senior Medical Director level! Below is an overview of responsibilities, please apply ASAP if you are interested and qualified!
- Prepare medical education material in support of therapies throughout the course of clinical development and post-launch following FDA approval.
- Act as a Medical lead on accounts
- Develop/review/edit presentations used for advisory boards and steering committees
- Develop/review/edit presentations used by medical science liaisons for education of healthcare providers
- Draft executive summaries of advisory board and steering committee meetings
- Provide feedback to client to help guide strategy
- Review/edit fact sheets
- Perform literature searches and prepare summaries
- Mentor junior colleagues through peer review of prepared materials