Our client is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that is focused on unlocking the full potential of biologic therapies by mitigating unwanted immune responses
Greater Boston Area
Associate Scientist/Scientist, Analytical Development
- Design, develop and apply analytical methods for the analysis of complex polymeric nanoparticle, protein, and gene products
- Develop, implement, and maintain phase-appropriate cell-based assays to measure viral vector infectivity, transgene expression, and functional potency with broad variety of readouts such as qPCR/ddPCR, MSD- or DELFIA-based immunoassays, ELISA, luminescence, high content imaging, FACS etc.
- Manage third-party CRO /CMO for analytical method development, transfer and validation
- PhD in Immunology, virology, biological science, analytical chemistry or related discipline, with 2-5 years related industry experience or MS with a minimum of 5 years related industry experience developing analytical testing for gene therapy, or biologics
- Previous laboratory experience particularly with cell-based assays, titer assays, flow cytometry, PCR/qPCR, and ELISA preferred
- Previous working experience with third-party CRO/CMO
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contact with further details.