Pre-clinical gene therapy startup, developing treatment options for rare neurological and liver diseases.
Scientist, Analytical Development
The Analytical Development Scientist will develop and refine analytical methods to characterize AAV products. Other responsibilities include:
- Execute and optimize AAV-specific characterization assays, including vector genome quantification by ddPCR, viral infectivity by TCID50, viral vector potency, capsid titer, etc.
- Develop of robust and high throughput characterization assays for AAV process development.
- Implement novel analytical technologies, including automation and high-throughput screening.
- Assist with tech transfer to CMOs
- PhD with 0-3 years of experience or MS with 5-7 years of experience
- Hands-on experience with a variety of bioassays, including cell-based assays, ELISAs, TCID50 and qPCR/ddPCR preferred.
This is a great opportunity for cross-functional collaboration and an opportunity to acquire new skill in an innovative and fast-paced environment. This position offers the chance to take part in the rapid translation of pre-clinical work to application of their technology platform into the clinical setting.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details.