Biotech company focused on CRISPR-based editing technology
Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Process Development (Cell Therapy - CAR-T)
Full-time, direct hire
The Scientist/Sr. Scientist will work closely with cross-functional teams to design, test, integrate and implement all processes and technologies related to CAR-T. Other responsibilities include:
- Integration of biological processes
- Scale-up, automate, and define process parameters
- Assessment of equipment and processes
- Integration of assays for in-process controls
This position will play an important role in developing the clinical manufacturing processes and analytical methods for developing cellular therapy products in the CART space.
- BS degree with 8 years of experience; MS with 6 years of experience; PhD with 4 or more years of experience
- Experience in cell-based therapy cell culture and process
- Experience in T-cell isolation, activation, culture and cryopreservation
- Experience in automated cell processing systems such as Sepax, CliniMACS Prodigy & Plus, bioreactors, or other cell therapy processing instruments is preferred.
- cGMP experience in the cell and gene therapy space is preferred.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details.