Investigo have an exciting Scrum Master opportunity working for a market leader, who are an international organisation and one of the world's best-known brands. We are currently helping a global business through a significant technology transformation as they move from on-site to the Cloud and they need motivated individuals to join their team.
You will have the opportunity to make the Scrum Master role your own, and help the company to implement agile ways of working. You will be a driven individual and an experienced Scrum Master who can demonstrate a track record of leading projects in Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Drive solution-based outcomes through the facilitation of scrum events, defined sprints, retrospective meetings, daily stand-ups, meetings and workshops
- Maintain the product backlog using techniques for effective backlog management
- Ensure the Scrum Team understands and communicates progress towards their product goals with Product stakeholders ensuring timely involvement (e.g., IT Project Managers, Delivery Leads, Product Managers)
- Leverage tools & techniques providing clear, relevant, up to date and metrics-based visibility of progress
- Coordinate with Project Managers, the Delivery Leaders, and Product teams to ensure dependencies are understood and managed
- Recognised Agile qualifications (SAFe Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I).)
- Recognised Waterfall qualifications
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.)
- Strong communication and servant leadership skills
- Effective stakeholder management, balancing and finding compromises between opposing views and opinions
- Business partnering, working as a valued partner with stakeholders across a diverse operation, delivering a value-added service to business customers.
If you love a broad technology landscape, using cutting edge tech to legacy, don't miss out on this opportunity.