SDET/Software Developer in Test - Java (Contract)
Location & Duration: Remote, 3 months initially with likely contract length 6 months in total
Rate & Engagement: Outside IR35 - to £500 per day
A long standing Investigo partner with offices spread across the UK have experienced a tremendous period of growth over the last 2 years; for that reason, they are looking to add a group SDETs with hands-on Java development to the existing team who will join to deliver against a critical client project. We're looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced business, developing implementing and integrating complex solutions across an enviable range of customers.
We are looking for a driven individual to undertake feature-driven testing of complex web-based applications; this will involve a range of functional and non-functional, manual, and automated testing, plus analysis and presentation of large data volumes, there will even be some hands-on development for those with the right skills. We will be looking for you to contribute to and help shape testing progression within an Agile development environment, helping to implement test automation and other new and emerging QA practices.
So, what are we looking for?
- Experience with Agile, BDD and TDD;
- End to end testing (both manual and automation, preferably Selenium) experience working in dispersed teams;
- Technical comfortable with a selection of: Java, JUnit, Jasmine, Cucumber, Selenium, Protractor;
- Ability to work closely with Developers and other members within the internal software teams;
- Understanding of software development lifecycles and software testing principles; test plans, test cycles, and software releases.
Any hands-on experience as a developer using Java, creating automated testing frameworks from scratch or Linux/Scripting in Bash would be hugely beneficial.
This is a fully remote role with a day rate up to £500 per day, initial contract duration will be 3 months with scope to extend alongside the 6 month workstream. Interviews will commence from Wednesday 11th July and start quickly following this, therefore an immediate start is essential.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com