Remote Working Security Cleared Project Support Officer
Active SC clearance is essential for this role and we will not be able to consider you if you aren't.
Investigo are currently recruiting for a Project Support Officer for a digital innovation unit within a Central Government client of ours, these projects are extremely powerful, interesting and rewarding. The successful consultant will be able to assure and analyse information across a programme / work stream to aid senior management decision taking, acquiring invaluable experience for anyone aspiring to lead a PMO or move into project management. The post holder will be responsible for delivering a set of Project Management Office (PMO) services that include (but are not limited to):
- Finance monitoring
- Resource Management
- Reporting & Analysis
- Planning & Dependencies
- Risk & Issue Management
- Change Control
- Experience of working in a Programme Management Office (PMO), and/or project/programme environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with an understanding of the use of different channels and formats for different audiences.
- Ability to be proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing their own time and priorities effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships with colleagues at every level within an organisation.
- Close attention to detail, good organisational skills, and the ability to develop and implement effective administrative processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.