Security Risk and Vulnerability Consultant - Leeds - £55k-£60k
My retail client is looking for an experienced InfoSec & Cyber risk and vulnerability management consultant to join their growing Information Security function. You'll be working within a team and you'll have a host of exciting work and projects to keep you very busy as we build out both our new and existing security proposition.
This is a once-in-a-career opportunity so you need to bring your A-game to work in an incredibly fast-paced and delivery focused program.
You need to be able to design and implement the framework, processes and technologies that will underpin the business in its ongoing risk and vulnerability management journey.
- You can design and implement a risk and vulnerability management framework to underpin our security strategy.
- You have experience with commonly used vulnerability tooling for the discovery and ongoing management of vulnerabilities across the enterprise.
- You understand security concepts deeply enough to engage with security technologists and communicate in an audience-appropriate language.
- You can design how these disciplines with be operationalised to ensure we're getting world class service from our partners and offering world class service to our internal customers.
- Bags of energy and enthusiasm.
- You'll have great cloud experience in Azure, cloud offerings from other vendors
- You'll just need to have wide and detailed experience in security technology, a real passion for it.
- Agile experience is preferable as we're running at pace and Agile allows us to achieve this.
- You'll need to be able to manage a heavy workload against challenging timelines.
You will also get an excellent benefits package.