My client a leading financial organisation is currently looking for a Senior 3rd line Infrastructure Engineer to provide the Technical support of their IT infrastructure.
- You will need to provide the Technical management of the IT infrastructure, hardware,
- software, and operating systems
- Providing 2nd/3rd line support to the Desktop Support function (and shared absence cover)
- Management of the corporate telecoms environment (system, fixed lines, mobiles)
- Management of the Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity environment
- Management of IT infrastructure projects
- Development and maintenance of system documentation
Key Technical knowledge/ skills
- Network and server management skills; including:
- Microsoft Windows Server, (on premise) Exchange and SQL Server management tools, backups, patching, capacity management
- HP host and SAN technologies, HP MSA, HP VMware would be ideal however other storage such as NetApp or EMC will be considered.
- VMWare and virtualised technologies
- Knowledge around Firewall skills needed
- Networking, DNS, DHCP, DFS etc
- Telecomms - circuits and associated infrastructure
- On premise and hosted telephone systems/SIP protocols, recording etc.
- Exposure to, and knowledge of, hosted solutions - e.g., Office 365, AWS, VDI
The role holder will be a member of the IT team and be part of the second line of defence. The role holder will report to the Senior Project Manager. Other key stakeholders: IT Team Members, Head of IT, Heads of Business Units
- Ability to prioritise several different tasks at once.
- Highly organised and methodical with an ability to see projects through to completion.
- Willingness to work out of hours (as required), ownership of problems.
- Accuracy and attention to detail; ability to clearly document systems and processes.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to understand and meet needs of customers.