My client is a leading independent healthcare communications group with employees around the globe. They have the pleasure of working with a wide array of clients including top global pharmaceutical companies, scientific societies, and non-governmental organizations.
The recent successes of the business have led to continued expansion both in the range of services they offer and their global presence. They have reached the point where they are now looking to add a talented and enthusiastic Senior Account Executive to their team to help support the new business they've won recently.
The role of Senior Account Executive supports the Account Lead in managing the day-to-day activity of the account. As a Senior Account Executive, you must be a proactive person who can multitask, foster a positive team atmosphere, and be a leader. They are seeking an idea-generating, solutions-oriented agency leader that will drive agency growth.
- Support account leads to maintain positive ongoing relationships with clients, including contributing to long-term strategic thinking while managing and anticipating needs on a daily basis and developing appropriate solutions for clients and senior management
- Work closely with account leads on managing the implementation of strategic communication plans, ensuring that tasks are appropriately delegated, and project deadlines are met
- Draft marketing materials, including slide decks, press releases, backgrounders, pitches, briefing documents, etc. and work closely with junior staff to develop and edit materials, providing feedback as needed
- Assist with new business development, including taking an active role as part of the development/pitch team by attending brainstorming sessions, gathering and organizing information, conducting research, and assisting with program development, as requested
- Move projects through internal routing, create folders for routing and track the stages, location, and priorities for each project as required
Qualifications and Requirements:
Disclaimer: Any applications without Medical Communications agency experience will be immediately disqualified
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, communications, Advertising, or related field
- At least 2 years of market access experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced medical communications agency environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications
My client offers a top end base salary along with a host of wonderful additional benefits including full health (medical, dental, vision), 401k match, Summer Friday's, Flexible work structure & more!