Account Manager - Healthcare Communications, New York
My client is an award-winning global Medical Education agency looking to take on an Account Manager to help oversee and expand accounts within the medical education space.
You will have an overview of the account teams they work across, utilizing your established medical education skills to drive the day-to-day account handling, project and financial management, while providing direction, support and coaching to the junior members of the account team.
You will also be expected to broaden industry awareness, communication, and project management skills to identify new opportunities, while proactively challenging and contributing to client handling activities and playing an increasing role in strategic input.
The role includes:
- Writing high-quality health documents, ensuring the highest standards for all client deliverables and with work that includes both traditional PR and digital/social innovation
- Providing clients with specific agency health care counsel
- Assisting with new business proposal development and pitching
- Responsible for budgetary control
Experience and Skills
- 3-5 Years' Experience in a related field
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Project Management, Planning, & Strategic thinking Skills
- Strong Relationship Building Skills
- Go Getter attitude
This role is with a fantastic company known for taking good care of all their employees. You will enjoy support from every level of the business, with your personal and professional goals in mind.
Reach out for more information!