I am currently hiring a Senior Account Executive for a full-service Medical Communications agency. My client offers global communications and strategic consultancy services; focusing on Biotech, Pharma, and healthcare. Originating in the UK, my client have expanded to the US and are rapidly growing offices in New York and San Francisco.
- Serve as a day-to day contact for client, alongside the account Scientific lead (and Program Support) liaising directly with client on service delivery as appropriate.
- Maintain oversight of project/program management across assigned account(s), collaborating with core account team members and with shared services, providing guidance and making decisions as necessary to ensure successful project delivery.
- Actively develop and maintain own positive relationships with client team members (and external experts as appropriate to the account), generating confidence in capabilities of the account team
- Provide mentorship and/or training to junior Account Management and/or Program Support team members
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years' experience in a client-facing project or account management role in a medical communications, or similar, agency environment.
- Excellent project planning and project management skills.
- Highly organized and ability to multitask
- Proactive and problem-solving approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of account planning and financial management.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Datvision expert
- Flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week
- Flexible working schedules
- Attractive PTO equating to over 30 days
- Various options for Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k up to 5%