My client is an award-winning medical communications firm that is looking to bring on a passionate & experienced professional to build out their account & client services team. They have seen fantastic business wins over the past six months and have added accounts to their portfolio as a result. Naturally, they need someone to come in and hit the ground running, utilizing their medical communications experience to their advantage, as they support the growing team going forward.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will play an important role in maintaining and supporting the day-to-day relationships between their business and their clients. Naturally confident and outgoing, you will have strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as enthusiasm for getting stuck into a wide variety of projects.
The right candidate will enjoy organizing and managing the specifics of project delivery, helping to ensure fantastic results for our clients providing them with a full range pf products and services specific to their needs including publications, events, strategic communications and KOL programs. You will also be keen to take online management responsibilities for junior colleagues.
- Approximately 5-6 years' healthcare agency experience in client services roles
- Experience organizing and attending scientific meetings (e.g. congresses, symposia, advisory boards)
- Strong project management and project delivery skills
- Ability to co-ordinate the delivery of multiple projects within an account
- Relationship development skills - client handling/networking
- Ability to mentor junior staff
- Strategic understanding of project / account objectives and contribution to strategic account planning
- An aptitude for line management and mentoring
- Ability to motivate account/project teams
- Flexible working environment
- Full benefits package including a 401k match, medical, dental, & vision
- Summer Friday's