Investigo Private Equity are currently recruiting for a Private Equity backed AI & Machine Learning organisation, who focus on the bio-technology market. This is an excellent opportunity to join a genuinely world-class business, surrounded by some of the most impressive finance people in the industry. The role is a 6 month contract to cover a period of secondment and will fundamentally pick up reporting responsibilities, both focused on management accounting and the annual audit. You will also work with the Group Finance function to consolidate at group level. The ideal candidate will be very well versed with these processes and be available at short notice.
- Management Accounts - prepare month-end journals, prepayments and accruals across a number of entities and the reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts. Working closely with the Group Finance Manager to produce the group consolidated monthly Management Accounts, narrative and with the FP&A team for their forecasting and performance analysis.
- Fixed Assets - management of the fixed assets, their reporting within Netsuite and assisting with IFRS16 adjustments
- Group Expenses - administration of the group expenses systems, Expensify
- Purchase approvals and controls - supporting the business to ensure the workflow from requisition to invoice posting is controlled and in line with company budgets and authorisation approval policies
- Advising Group Accounts - Advising the group accounts team on correct accounting postings and investigating differences where required
- Process improvement and optimisation - Ongoing tracking of operational process improvement opportunities and prioritisation through to delivery
- Qualified accountant with 1-3 years PQE
- Strong technical skill set across management and financial accounting
- Available at short notice and happy to commit to 6 months.
£60,000 (top end)