Senior Accounts Assistant role, working for a creative and sustainable London based fashion brand. If you're passionate about fashion, looking after the environment and working for a really creative and fun brand then this is a job for you!
The company offer excellent benefits, you will be working closely with the directors and have lots of exposure to different areas of the business.
Key Responsibilities of Senior Accounts Assistant:
- Supervising Purchase Ledger
- Credit Control
- Supplier payment runs
- Dealing with Supplier Queries
- Sole responsibility for the Sales Ledger
- Sending invoices to relevant team members for approval
- Supporting the Finance Manager and Accounts Assistant
- Journals and Bank Reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Processing expenses
Key Requirements for Senior Accounts Assistant:
- Experience in a similar role
- Passion for fashion and sustainability
- No previous retail experience required but would be a benefit
- Experience with Sage 50 would be an advantage
- 30 days annual leave inc. Bank Holidays
- Perkbox (free phone insurance and more)
- Yearly bonus
- Flexible Hours
Apply now to hear more about this exciting opportunity!