Our client is a leading retail business located in Northampton who take pride in their fast-paced environment and their commitment to deliver exceptional products and services to their customers. Due to an internal promotion, and continues growth, they are looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Officer to join their dynamic team.
As the Senior Accounts Payable Office you will play a crucial role in overseeing the accounts payable process, primarily focusing on the business's property-related suppliers. This includes maintaining accurate records, processing invoices and ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Accurately process all invoices
- Manage the accounts payable ledger for property related suppliers, including rents, rates, service charges, and utilities
- Handle adhoc property transactions, including lease agreements and property related expenses
- Processing weekly, monthly and adhoc payment runs.
- Ensure supplier accounts are maintained and managed in a timely basis
- Ensure compliance to purchase ledger procedures and company policies
- Identifying and developing processes to enhance the efficiency of the AP Team
- Period End Reconciliations
- Contribute to process improvement and efficiency enhancement within the AP function
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and make a significant impact on the business's financial success. The successful candidate must have 1 - 2 years AP experience. Experience in property related transactions is preferred but not essential.