One of our largest financial services clients is looking for an senior level Brand Designer with strong experience in execution of marketing campaigns in partnership with a large e-commerce brand! As part of the Brand team, you will partner closely with our copywriters and work cross-functionally with our Product Design, Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Integrated Marketing, and PR/Communications teams. You will be given a full autonomy and will be responsible for big conceptual thinking as well as rolling up your sleeves to craft consumer and merchant-facing communications.
What You'll Do
- Build brand consistency, ensuring that company-wide materials and those of our major ecommerce partner support and strengthen our brand and personality.
- Shape the visual identity of the brand on our partner platforms across multiple mediums with illustration, photography, digital media, application design, web design, video/film, print, and presentations
- Work closely with marketing to craft assets for website, online and offline marketing including emails, digital display, social media, business collateral, video assets, infographics, and photography assets for content marketing.
- Lead the concepting and development of compelling integrated marketing campaigns. Articulate our narrative to help the world understand how our products fit into a new generation of commerce.
- Guide and partner with internal teams and platform partners in the development of B2C and B2B campaigns and partner marketing.
- Provide guidance and creative feedback to our platform/ecommerce partners.
- 6+ years of proven experience in developing inspiring, well-crafted brand and creative work across mediums - web, mobile, video, email, social, print, experiential/event.
- Experience in partner marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of self-managing and leading design projects
- A self-starter, designer, conceptual problem solver, mentor, and communicator.
- Proficient across the creative spectrum, with an understanding of skill and execution requirements across visual design, art direction, and brand positioning.
- Experience in branding work (brand development, brand refresh) and campaign development, big and small-from brand campaigns and tentpole ideas to seasonal campaigns and promotions.
- Experience in ecommerce platforms, web design, and/or UX is a plus.
- Understanding of how to use consumer attitudes and strategic insights to drive creative thinking.
- Understanding of marketing strategy, user journeys, and targeted marketing.
- Agency experience or have managed/partnered with agencies.
- Experience working across consumer, business, global, and internal audiences (sales teams, PR/communications).
- Financial Services