ROLE: Senior Business Analyst
SALARY: £55,000 + Benefits
ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of the UK's largest private health care providers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Business Analyst you provide a pivotal link between the business and technical functions within the organisation and will work in helping to manage change and build for the future in line with the company goals.
- Experience of working within large/complex projects within multi-stakeholder, matrix managed environments, using a variety of methodologies.
- Experience of delivering end to end IT system and business change projects, specifically in managing the requirements lifecycle.
- Experience of working on multiple projects at any given time.
- Experienced in communicating with stakeholders, being both articulate and able to engage stakeholders at the many levels.
- Experience of ensuring the project risks, issues and dependencies are identified, and communicated to the Project Manager.
- Knowledge of waterfall, agile and scrum-based methodologies
- Experience of Business Analysis within an agile methodology, is highly desirable.
Benefits for this role include 25 days holiday + bank holidays, health insurance, life assurance, pension scheme.
If you're a Business Analyst with experience of working on a variety of Technology and Business Transformation projects, then please get in touch today by applying through the link or alternatively sending me a copy of your CV with a phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org