My client is a leading FTSE 250 firm, looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their change delivery team.
The Senior Business Analyst will work primarily with the Technology Operations teams and Architects on projects, small change, support tickets, business as usual activities, continuous improvement and process improvements.
You will also be expected to liaise with other business units and support their Infrastructure requirements. The Senior Business Analyst will be experienced in working within an Agile change environment and with different Agile frameworks and/or methodologies e.g. SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe.
You will have excellent analytical and communication skills and have at their disposal a wide range of tools and techniques to help elicit functional and non-functional requirements and articulate these into VSTS backlogs. Also you will over time also look to share this knowledge within the Business Analysis community.
The Senior Business Analyst will have a good overall knowledge of IT Infrastructure i.e. Network, Database, Storage, Telecoms etc. This should include Microsoft Technologies such as Active Directory, Servers, Virtualisation, Azure etc and be comfortable discussing technical aspects with the team.
There may also be occasions where your business analysis skills will be utilised outside of the Infrastructure environment.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strategy & Proposition
- Understand the importance and context of strategy.
- Operating Models & Business Models
- Ability to use an operating model in the analysis practice.
- Planning & Estimating
- Ability to plan and manage own work-load e.g. personal planning, organisation.
- Awareness of planning at a programme, project and sprint /increment level for work package and assignments e.g. Epic/Features/User Stories.
- Worked with agile business analysis techniques at a project level (essential).
- Change Previous experience of working within an Agile change environment (essential) and with different Agile frameworks/methodologies e.g. SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe (desirable).
- Experience of managing inter-dependent work-packages (desirable).
- Experience of communicating ideas or detail to a group of people.
- Microsoft Technologies and IT Infrastructure
- Experience of the Financial Services industry (highly desirable).
Remote working options available for this position.