An incredible opportunity is available for a Finance Manager to be a pivotal member of the large Finance team.
My client is a FTSE50 business with a main focus of FMCG who are looking for a Finance Manager, who will be responsible for providing a high level of financial support, challenge & control for the UK marketing teams. They are a growing retail consumer business with over 20,000 employees and counting.
This role is responsible for:
- Business partner to develop and build strong relationships with your teams
- Perform key tasks within the commercial finance team, to ensure that reporting is both timely & accurate and provide management with relevant financial information
- Work within the team to develop new tools & systems to improve the return on marketing and trade investment and identify hidden profit opportunities
- Monitor monthly trade spend to ensure correct accrual bookings at month end.
- Manage debt and customer deductions
- Work within the team to develop new tools & systems to improve the return on trade investment
- Manage direct reports ensuring that the team receive the right level of financial input, support and challenge.
The skills and experience:
- ACA/CIMA Qualified
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and multitask in a demanding yet rewarding environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Confident self-starter