A large Public Sector client are seeking a Senior Data Architect on an initial 6 month contract outside IR35. This will be based remotely for the foreseeable.
* Responsible for creating models to the standards defined by the Lead Data Modeller in both process and documentation.
* Creation and maintenance of data models within the model repository
* Creation of Physical and Logical data models in line with the Conceptual model and therefore in line with the Data and Analytics Strategy.
* Generating the Data Definition Language (DDL) used to create/amend the database schema for each environment it will be implemented into.
* The migration of legacy data models into the D&A target model, including importing existing data models from new sources to generate a data model.
* Responsible for the database standards in terms of naming conventions and schema design within models produced.
* Accountable that the physical models produced by the D&A data modellers are compliant with the conceptual model and support the needs of the business in regard to performance, data quality and simplicity.
* To produce data modelling artefacts as agreed in the D&A delivery framework to the required quality standards
* Accountable for facilitating data modelling sessions with senior level business owners to create the data model for new or enhanced data sets.
* Accountable for the creation of a project logical model during the requirements analysis phase, and ensuring any changes to the conceptual, logical or physical models as part of a project are captured and the relevant models updated.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org