Senior Data Engineer - London - £90k
A leading client in the Telco sector have engaged Investigo with a position for a Senior Data Engineer. This is a crucial hire as the client move into the early stages of a data restructuring programme.
You will be expected to help re-platform the data estate onto a new GCP-based system and will be involved in the design, development and build of the data pipelining to facilitate this.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience working on similar large scale, cloud-based projects. Candidates with specific GCP knowledge are highly preferred.
- GCP (BigQuery, Data Flow, Data Fusion, PubSub)
- Python / Java / Scala
- Hadoop ecosystem (Hive, Impala, Spark)
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and maintaining the data pipeline architecture
- Developing infrastructure to support large scale ETL processes
- Maintaining efficient source control, with CI/CD
In return, you will receive a fantastic benefits package, flexible and remote working opportunities, and the chance to work on a large scale project with cutting edge technologies.
Apply now to be considered for this Data Engineering opportunity.
Back to Job Search
- Location London
- Job-type Permanent
- Reference BBBH108187
- Salary £85000 - £95000 per annum
- Specialisation BI and Data Analytics
- Posted October 12, 2020