£45,000 - £50,000
Newly qualified - ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Own and manage the full profit and loss and provide day to day support for the commercial team
- Be the principle point of contact for the relevant Directors and Senior Managers. Act as the finance lead for all decision support, analysis and reporting.
- Lead and review modelling, reporting, analysis and forecasting to improve accuracy and drive high quality. Understand the story behind the numbers and translate this into forward looking narratives and forecasts which incorporate: new strategies, initiatives, supplier & customer deals, and which align with underlying business and market Insight.
- Manage the reporting of accurate and timely results that provide insightful commentary to the management, such that they in turn can drive informed business decisions and actions.
- Responsible for the budgeting and forecasting, working in conjunction with the FP&A Manager.
- Work with line manager and other FP&A managers to develop and deliver joined up financial analysis, reporting & commentary for all reporting and planning activity.