Investigo are currently partnering with a reputable brand in Luton to join as a Senior Finance Analyst which is a pivotal position for the function.
The role will play a part in the delivering a number of finance reporting requirements, being a business partner between teams and reporting and analysis across the Group.
Our client are looking for a finalist or newly qualified analyst who is enthusiastic and driven individual to continue to stretch and improve on the Reporting the team currently delivers.
- Monthly Group Reporting - working closely with the wider IT Finance Team you will be responsible for the consolidated reported position for IT. This will include but not be limited to:
- Work closely with the resident team Data Analyst and IT Finance colleagues across to produce monthly dashboards to facilitate actual and forecast IT cost reporting and decision making across the IT community
- Developing processes to provide Flash and Cash reporting for IT across the Group
- Budgeting / 3 Year Plan - Assist Accounting and Reporting team with divisional submissions, critique and challenge. Translate Group requirements and expectations to develop the divisional annual budget and set of financial KPIs. Report the divisional budget to the central FP&A team. Provide insightful board reporting to facilitate senior management decision making.
- Risk Management - Work with Finance Business Partners to monitor risks and opportunities around the IT cost base across the Group and ensure that these are reflected accurately in the forecast.
- Ownership of Capital Expenditure reporting - A key areas of focus as the business continues its recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic. This role will support by working closely with Domain Finance Business Partners to provide robust reporting and challenge to forecasts, ensuring we are presenting a realistic and accurate view to our stakeholders.
- SAP/HFM - Work closely with the Finance Teams across all entities to ensure IT costs are accounted for correctly in actuals and forecast within HFM ensuring reconciliation with the ledger and comparatives are stated on a consistent basis.
- IT Recharge Model - Ownership of the Group IT recharge model. Including calculation of recharges from central IT operating entities, including the involvement of Domain leads and Finance Business Partners in the process, and communication of recharges to Group entities, ensuring the recharges are aligned across the Group and accounted for in accordance with Group requirements.
- Ad Hoc and Project Activities - Fulfilment of ad hoc and project tasks as required to support business need. This includes the ongoing need to develop new and improved management reporting tools to help drive the continued journey of alignment across IT.