Investigo are recruiting a Senior Finance Analyst- SQL for an SME business based in Milton Keynes.
In the position of Senior Finance Analyst - SQL Milton Keyners you will report to the Financial Controller, lead the reporting and analysis of the financial and operational performance of the Company. Other key duties to include:
- Taking the lead and driving the preparation and distribution of the Company's reporting schedules within strict deadlines. Areas include (but not limited to): Local / Internal Functions (Sales and Production), Executive Committee & Head Office
- Support the commercial & operational decision making by using Company data to highlight trends and opportunities for improvements.
- Managing and maintaining the quality of the processes and data within the company's Business Intelligence (BI) system - SQL database and Analysis Cube
- Working with the Company's multiple data sources to create meaningful analysis, draw conclusions and deliver insight to stakeholders
- Working together with the Financial Controller to provide detailed analysis/explanations on the variations in results between budget , forecast and prior year
- Maintaining the Company's Gross Profit model to ensure correctness of stock valuation, material and usage cost, royalty calculations and manufacturing expenses
- Supporting the Finance Controller and Executive Committee with agile processes/workbooks for regular reforecasting and budgeting, which can adapt to fast paced changes
- Proactively support the Company with the implementation and development of departmental KPI's, in line with local and Head Office requests/requirements
- Identifying revenue generating/cost saving information from analysis undertaken with NOUK management
- Acting as a point of contact for Head Office to facilitate requests for supporting analysis or data
- Identifying improvements in reporting process, to generate a faster turnaround and more accurate analysis of data
- Assisting the Finance Team and providing cover for the Financial Controller during periods of absence
The successful candidate will be either finalist or a Qualified Accountant (ACCA or CIMA)
Ability to work to tight reporting deadlines with high levels of accuracy
Ability to demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
Must have a strong working knowledge of SQL and Database Management (ideally Microsoft BI)
Comfortable with doing the management accounts alongside key finance analysis
£45,000 to £55,000 plus full benefits package