An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join a recognisable brand in South Hertfordshire. Working with stakeholders across all levels of the business the role will act as a key finance lead, supporting all elements of strategic decision making and helping to drive long term value across operations.
Working within a busy Commercial Finance team, you will be a key business partner to the Digital, International & Central Cost teams. You will provide specific support to a handful of stakeholders from the leadership team as well as a number of third-party partners and be the voice of challenge for budget/forecast reviews.
The role requires a confident & commercially minded individual with a natural passion for multi-site retail/ FMCG. The individual will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work under pressure, meeting tight deadlines. The individual will be confident presenting information and engaging with all levels of the business. Ideally you will have logistics & transport experience but those with a forward thinking mind set who enjoy finding ways to improve cost efficiency in these areas will also be considered.
- Full P&L Ownership for Digital & International, working closely with B&A Finance Manager for Sales/Margin
- Business partnering to leaders of the above channels
- Ensuring new International partners are profitable and complement our business model
- Logistics, Transport & Fulfilment weekly analysis
- Be a sound finance partner and give effective challenge to our third party partners
- Month end Board pack reporting & analysis
- Budgeting & Forecasting for all central cost areas with detailed analysis across Logistics/Transport & Fulfilment
- Responsible for accurate channel allocation of central costs
- Provide commercial insight and respective challenge to drive the business forward
- Project support in line with business requirements
You will be a newly qualified/ post qualified candidate (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) with sound commercial judgement, strong excel and a drive to challenge the status quo. You will be positive with a bigger picture mentality willing to go the extra mile in a rewarding and forward thinking finance team.