A leading global Technology Group based in London is currently recruiting for a Finance Director - Technology position to support the CTO. The role will focus on cost management, strategic thinking, ROI and business case development. Working across a global business this role will manage a matrix of stakeholders to deliver a solution that suits the entire Technology organisation.
- Support the CTO with adhoc projects
- Produce and deliver the £100m budget for Technology
- Re forecast and drive insight through any variance analysis
- Understanding Risk & Ops across the Technology landscape
- Provide insight into the cost associated with Product development
- Analyse the Product performance post inception to understand the ROI and success of new Products
- Create financial models to analyse different scenarios feeding into the Strategic plan.
- Qualified Accountant with significant PQE Experience
- Ability to work in a global matrix business with strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent ability to analyse the business and draw insight
- Ability to engage with the C-suite
- Strong Business Partnering experience dealing with non-finance stakeholders.
If interested in this role, please can you call me to discuss on 07711373314