A leading FTSE 100 organisation is currently looking to recruit a Senior Finance Business Partner. The role will be hybrid working with a base in London, focusing on supporting senior Executives and C-suite stakeholders on budget management, business case development, business partnering and finance analysis.
- Active participation in C-suite meeting providing insight regarding the specific area covered globally.
- Continuous challenging the status quo and influencing commercial decisions
- Support and partner the business to produce the long term planning
- Providing analytics and decision making, using SaaS metrics to optimise the P&L performance
- Work closely with HR to ensure accurate headcount planning reflects business requirements
- Business and Investment case appraisal
- Monthly performance review and short term trading updates
- Create and run the 12 month rolling forecast
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills and experience in both report writing and presenting
- Insight and analytical capability
- Problem solving ability
- Experience in Technology/Software is desirable but non essential
If interested in this role, please get in touch asap.