Our client is an International Brand with an ever expanding global presence. The business deliver a variety of high quality bespoke services to customers in over 100 countries worldwide. Working with the EMEA Finance Director, the business are seeking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager to provide accounting and financial support to Senior Partners across a £600 million T/O division. The role will take a hands on approach to supporting individual countries in forecasting, planning, analysis and business partnering with a focus to help improve commercial decision making across EMEA.
The role is highly diverse and would suit a qualified accountant/ business partner (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with 3-5 years' experience working within a Financial Planning or Commercial Finance role at a multi-national business. Those who have recent experience working within a service related business/ division would hold a distinct advantage.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Business Partner the Service Directors for Sales, HR, Legal, Facilities, Finance, IT, Logistics in drawing up annual budgets, forecasts and managing spend. Ensuring that executive actions are taken to manage spend across all countries in accordance with key financial targets.
- Business Partner to the Global Services Organisation including financial reporting and analysis, pipeline, and financial.
- Provides account analysis for Deferred Revenue Balance Sheet items related to areas of responsibility
- Prepare financial and management reports for Corporate HQ and Regional/Country management.
- Involved in monthly close cycle to monitor and report the financial results to ensure that accounting transaction are accurately recorded in accordance with local GAAP.
- Preparing the Service Divisions Forecast
- Responsible for meeting reporting requirements from Corporate Finance (monthly forecasting package and quarterly analytics).
- Supporting Country Finance Managers/Regional Finance Directors & EMEA Finance
This is a real chance to drive commercial decision making for a pivotal division within a large recognisable brand. The position offers an exciting mix of Commercial Finance, FP&A and projects and requires a degree qualified graduate with the ability to influence across all levels of business. The role offers exposure and development that few businesses can rival and comes with a competitive salary, 15% bonus and strong benefits.