Our client is a world leading business that provide an impressive and highly diverse range of products to a number of key global markets. The business have continued to strengthen their market position and are seeking to grow and diversify their offering by recruiting an Operational Finance Business Partner to support key divisional heads across the region.
This senior role provides essential business partnering with Functional VP's and Global Functional Leaders across their Operations network. The role provides day to day planning, analysis and transactional support for the general accounting teams as well as support in the preparation of various projects to be delivered across the region.
Responsibilities will include but will not be restricted to:-
- Business Partner with designated functional teams within the Region to support financial management of key projects, analysis, budgeting, forecasting, control and operations.
- Business Partner support to the designated functional teams including financial reporting and analysis.
- Provide advisory support to designated Business Partner to in forecasting and managing spend. Ensuring that executive actions are taken to manage the functional spend in accordance with key business targets.
- Prepare financial and management reports for Corporate HQ and Regional/Country management.
- Involved in monthly close cycle to monitor and report the financial results to ensure that accounting transaction are accurately recorded.
- Perform financial consolidations where required.
- Responsible for meeting reporting requirements from Corporate Finance (monthly forecasting package and quarterly analytics).
The role is an exciting mix of process improvements, FP&A and commercial finance activities and will require a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) with previous experience of working within an international company in a similar capacity. The role has a large element of relationship management so experience of supporting and influencing key stakeholders and driving value in planning and analytical support is crucial in making the position a success. Previous experience of working within technology or telecommunications would be ideal but not essential. The business are exceptional at internally developing their staff and focus on recruiting like-minded people with a drive to succeed. With a competitive salary, highly achievable bonus and excellent career development this is a unique opportunity not to be missed.