An amazing new opportunity to work for a leading Entertainment & Gaming group who are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Business Partner to support the CTO organisation as they transition from on-premise to Cloud and also to support on the front-line development of new products!
The role will support the Finance Director across all things commercial finance for new incentives & new revenue streams whilst also supporting the CTO organisation in relation to finance support across new platforms, data analytics and the coding organisation.
Key responsibilities include;
- Supporting the CTO and the Finance Director in budgeting and forecasting for the Technology part of the organisation
- Driving transformation initiatives across the Technology business
- Build business cases/investment appraisal for new Technologies/Investments
- Business partnering globally acting as the key link between Finance and IT as the business transitions to Cloud.
- Understanding the business impact of the new world of SaaS and cloud
- Challenge the Technology organisation to be efficient and effective with the use of the cloud.
- Manage a budget of circa $100m globally across up to 500 heads.
- Managing 1 head.
- Finance Business Partnering experience
- Experience supporting a Technology business unit
- Cloud & SaaS experience is desirable.
- Experience driving valuable insight and build business cases to drive change
- Excellent communicator and ability to present to senior stakeholders
If interested in this position, please get in touch asap.