Senior Finance Lead required for a large FTSE business to manage and oversee the management and financial reporting in order to give clear insight and to aid the board decision making.
We require someone who is a technically strong Qualified Accountant with a number of years qualified experience operating in a PLC environment. This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced international business who can provide you with rapid career progression.
You will lead a large finance team with full ownership for:
- Internal and External Financial Reporting
- Management Reporting
- Leading the statutory accounting process
- Holding responsibility for the integrity of the financial statements
- Insightful Group-wide Stock and Margin Reporting and Analysis across entire business
- Finance systems development and maintenance, including a big transformation project
- Getting involved in Commercial and Strategic decisions at board level
- Ad hoc project work
This is a key leadership role within the Finance team working closely with the CFO and Finance Director, which will include you getting heavily involved in a variety of projects as the business continues to evolve.
With lots of exposure to senior stakeholders across the business, we require someone with genuine Gravitas who is credible, confident and brings good initial impact to influence in this fast-paced business.
We are looking for a strong leader who the team can look up to, whilst you successfully manage and prioritise the needs of the team.
You will need to bring strong attention to detail and when required get into the detail, but it's also imperative that you are able to bring a commercial mind-set to show your bigger picture thinking when reporting the numbers.
This role would suit a qualified accountant ACA or ACCA with a number of years post qualified experience within a similar environment.
On offer is a comprehensive package of circa £85-95k + bonus and benefits.