Fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager / Controller to join an international media / marketing business on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of Finance, it will be your responsibility to manage the accounting for their UK&I service line entities and partner with wider teams to support the group accounting. This is a newly created role based in Manchester due to office relocation, previous experience working in a large organisation where you have been hands on will be beneficial.
- Month end financial and management accounting
- Finalise monthly revenue, costs and expenses of independent brands
- Inter-company accounting (charges and reconciliations)
- Partnering with offshore teams to ensure reporting is on time
- Review VAT and corporation tax and submit to the finance control team
- Supporting with Internal and external Audit for multiple entities
- Providing insight and variance analysis on management reporting
- Overseeing process improvements
- Implementing relevant controls to create efficiency's.
- Ad-hoc Projects
Ideally you will be ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified (or equivalent) and it would be highly regarded if you had experience within the media / marketing industry previously. You will be commercially minded and be confident in your ability to communicate with different business units. If you are interested please apply now or email email@example.com