Investigo are recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager to work with a Multinational Real Estate business, in a 6-month interim assignment. The business is based in central London and operates a flexible working approach. This is an excellent opportunity to advance your skills and make a real difference in a growing business.
The day rate stretches from £500-£600, commensurate with experience.
- Act as a business partner to the Managing Director of the Division and play a key role in the development of the overall strategic direction.
- Manage, develop and oversee the implementation of financial strategies, providing technical guidance and monitoring delivery in alignment with the broader organisation vision and objectives.
- Manage a team of up to 6 staff, full responsibility of leading a team, developing, training and ensuring delivery of results
- Evaluate new business opportunities and provide related support, including managing bid costs, providing financial analysis and ensuring investment/project returns are maximised.
- Oversee internal and external reporting to ensure consistency, accuracy and timeliness of financial and non-financial reporting to achieve regulatory and business outcomes.
- Provide or coordinate technical accounting, tax and treasury advice.
- Ownership of preparation and management of the business plans including setting business KPIs, quarterly review process and reporting and driving business accountability to achieve outcomes.
- Qualified Accountant CA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA with 8 years' + PQE experience of managing a finance function in a substantial business, preferably operating in a Construction or Real Estate environment
- Demonstrable staff management experience, ability to lead from the front, develop and grow a successful team
- Excellent communicator with strong written, presentation and interpersonal skills, candidate must have an ability to win the respect and trust of colleagues and customers
- Highly organised with an excellent ability to manage multiple projects under pressure
- Highly conscientious and self-motivated with a flexible approach to demands of the role
- Strong technical ability with experience of concluding on technical accounting matters
- Positive ethical and professional values
If this role is of interest to you and you would like further information, then please send your CV to Liam Stubbs at Investigo on firstname.lastname@example.org.