Senior Finance Manager - Financial Control - Investment Banking - London - up to £85,000 basic salary + Bonus
A leading International Investment Bank is recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager in their UK Financial Control function.
Having been created last year within the team, this role is still in it's infancy so has plenty of opportunity to make your own mark and work with real autonomy. The incumbent has just been promoted and looking for the next high-achieving accountant to step in and progress again.
Part of the UK Finance team, the Senior Finance Manager is responsible for managing all UK financial and management reporting. Ensuring an effective and robust internal financial controls function is in place, and implementing improvements to existing controls.
- Application of group accounting policies, standards and procedures across the UK business.
- Continue to drive best practice and enhancement of the existing financial control framework
- Ensure compliance with international GAAPs and IFRS.
- Maintain a standardised financial control structure in the UK
- Review of reports and analysis prepared by finance teams
- Partner effectively with finance and non-finance teams across the bank as well as business partners
Key Skills & Experience:
You will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified accountant with post-qualified experience within a large banking business. Practical knowledge of IFRS and the implications on reporting are key as well as hands-on financial product experience.
This is a great opportunity for someone who sees themselves as ambitious and progressive and looking for a role which will accelerate their career. The role will be highly visible within the bank and you will have the opportunity to build and set up the controls environment, with a view to expanding the remit of this role in the medium-long term.
For more information get in touch or apply now through the ad for immediate consideration.