A large FMCG business in Slough is looking for a Marketing Finance Manager to support their finance team.
- Represent finance within brand teams, focused on driving growth & profitability
- Identify, analyse and exploit commercial business opportunities and intervene on fundamental issues to ensure growth within the wider company
- Identify common processes within organisation and ensure compliance combined with ensuring specific processes are established and implemented in accordance with th global framework and typical behaviours.
- Perform key tasks within the commercial finance team, to ensure that reporting is both timely & accurate and provide management with relevant financial information
- Work within the team to develop new tools & systems to improve the return on marketing and trade investment and identify hidden profit opportunities
- Complete ad-hoc financial analysis on UK management projects to ensure robust financials behind decision making process
Professional Skills and Competencies
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Ambitious and keen to take on responsibility
- Strong commercial awareness
- Good analytical / thinking / problem solving skills
- Team orientation and well developed communication skills
- A confident self starter who uses their initiative & can work independently with little supervision
- Excel skills